Business Colleges in Pa
Alvernia's Business DegreesCreate Your Own Business Plan for Success
Change your future now, when you get your business education at Alvernia University. Our flexible business degree programs are designed for adult learners looking for business colleges in Pa to advance their careers and gain a competitive edge. Each of Alvernia University's business programs examine the contemporary business world from both practical and ethical standpoints. Alvernia offers several different Bachelor of Science business degree programs, each taught by outstanding faculty with real world experience and accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop the accounting skills you need to enter the vast array of employment possibilities including specialties such as management accounting, cost accounting, tax accounting, financial analysis, mergers & acquisition work, forensic accounting and auditing.
- Professional certification as a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a desirable ultimate goal.
- The management major is designed to prepare you for a variety of entry-level management opportunities in small, mid-size, and large organizations in industry, government, and service oriented fields.
- You can become even more marketable upon graduation by choosing a dual major in an area such as accounting, marketing or human resources.
- Develop an understanding of consumer perceptions and the creation of an exchange of value between the consumer and an organization. This major prepares you to serve as a valued marketer role in any organization.
- Alvernia University's Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing prepares you for a job in a wide variety of marketing fields, including advertising, sales, public relations, consumer products, market research, online marketing and more.
Our business graduates have entered MBA programs at Alvernia University and many other fine graduate schools. Others find employment with renowned local, national, and international companies including Beard Miller & Co., CPA; Magnatech International; Ernst & Young; Vanguard; Carpenter Technology; Hi-Tech Communications; Johnson & Johnson; Kellogg's; Pepperidge Farm; AT&T; Prudential; First Union; Aetna; the Pennsylvania Department of the Auditor General; and Morton Powder Coatings.