Nursing Masters degrees
Alvernia's Master of Science in NursingTake Your Career to the Next Level
Nurses understand that the ongoing changes in healthcare systems create the need for lifelong learning to keep their knowledge and skill set up to date. As an "Alvernia nurse," you'll be prepared for the challenges you face. If your goal is to advance your career with a nursing masters degrees in either nursing or health instructor, Alvernia's Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) program with a Nursing education focus can help you get there.
- Alvernia's MSN is designed for professional nurses who are seeking a career in nursing education.
- The forward looking program teaches the skills you need for a variety of nursing education roles, from instructing pre-license nursing students to teaching experienced RNs-even planning totally new distance education offerings.
- You can pursue careers for faculty positions in schools of nursing, staff development instructor, clinical educator or a health educator in a community or healthcare setting.
- Through the MSN experience, you'll also gain valuable networking opportunities with fellow students and nursing professionals.
- If your goal is to pursue a Ph.D., Alvernia's MSN gives you an accomplished background from a well-respected academic institution.
Alvernia's MSN prepares students for entry into nursing doctoral education in either a practice or research focused program. No matter what your aspirations and dreams, we'll give you the tools and support to help your career thrive. Graduates find many professional career opportunities some of which include::
- Faculty in Baccalaureate, Associate, and Diploma Schools of Nursing
- Staff Development Instructor
- Clinical Educator
- Health Educator in various community and health care settings